HELP US KEEP EVERYONE SAFE !
Requirements For Appointments
At Salon Molecule
- General Illness: If you are experiencing ANY general sickness (including but not limited to shortness of breath, cough, fever, congestion/sinus issues, headache, body aches/chills, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, stomach issues) please reschedule, even last minute. If a patron shows up to their appointment displaying any signs of illness, they will be turned away, and a cancellation fee for the full scheduled service will be applied. Cancellation fee must be paid before a reschedule takes place. Stylists will also be closely monitoring their own health, and will not be performing appointments if they are feeling ill in any capacity.
- Face Coverings: A face covering that fits securely over both the nose and mouth (and only loops around ears, not around head) are required for the duration of your time in the salon. Please wear one that you are okay with potentially getting wet/product/stains on. Any service that requires removal of face covering, such as but not limited to beard trims, will not be offered. Your stylist will also be wearing a face covering, as well as, occasionally a face shield and a clothing covering that is changed between patrons.
- Appointments: As always, we are by appointment only. You can contact your stylist directly to acquire an appointment. Need their contact? Scroll down to find the best means to reach them.
- Our Salon Has A Max Capacity Of 10 People: Due to our already naturally staggered shifts, don’t be surprised to see less than 10 people in the salon during your appointment.
- Preparing For Your Appointment: We ask that you come alone to your appointment. Only those receiving a service will be allowed to enter. No additional family members, or friends. *If a minor or someone with a disability is scheduled to receive a service, and you as their guardian need to accompany them to their appointment, please arrange special accommodations with your stylist ahead of time.
- Your stylist will administer a health screening questionnaire before your appointment. This will need to be completed and answered honestly before a service is performed.
- Arriving To The Salon: Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, unless it has been approved ahead of time by your stylist. When you arrive for your appointment, do not enter the salon. Contact your stylist via text/call, to let them know you are here. Continue to wait off premises (in car, outside, building hallway, etc) until you hear back from them. To limit contact with others, we do not currently have a seated reception area. When you enter the salon, you will be directly sat at your stylist’s station.
- Temperature Checks: Temperatures will be taken with a contactless thermometer upon entrance. Any patron with a temperature registering above 100 degrees will need to be rescheduled.
- Hand Cleanliness: Hand washing or use of provided hand sanitizer is required upon entrance. Your stylist will also be washing their hands before touching you, and as needed during service.
- Personal Items: We ask that you limit bringing in outside items to just essential items. Examples of essential items would be keys, phone, form of payment. No large bags.
- Beverages: To lower the risk of cross contamination, we will not be providing or allowing beverages and magazines. If you have a lengthy appointment, and feel you will need water, we ask that you bring in a bottle for yourself. You will need to step off the main salon floor, and away from anyone to take a drink. Face covering must be immediately put back on.
- Contactless payment is recommended, when possible. No cash.
- Our Promise To You: We have always prided ourselves on a high level of cleanliness, but we’ve even hit a new tier. Upon your next visit you will likely notice some new and old protocols, such as but not limited to - each working station at least 6 feet from the next, extra built in appointment time to properly disinfectant all surfaces and tools between clients/during, each patron gets a new cape, all towels are stored in air tight stylist designated bins, no double booking (only 1 client to 1 stylist), full disinfection of shampoo bowls after each use, physical distancing respected, easy contactless payment/booking that doesn’t bottle neck at reception, frequent disinfection of all high touch surfaces, windowed space that allows for fresh air circulation, etc
Each Stylist Reserves The Right To Implement Additional Measures To Ensure Safety. Please Check With Them Personally To See If Anything Applies.
⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️
Salon Molecule is an inviting, loft style salon, that houses some of Chicago’s best Freelance Stylists. We are tucked away on the second floor of a creative community building, located conveniently on the corner of Ravenswood and Irving Park. We are a few steps away from the Irving Park Brownline stop, with various bus routes around, and plenty of free street parking options. Please note that we are Appointment Only. *Please plan in advance, as we do not ever have same day appointments availabile.
At Salon Molecule, we specialize in the art of hair cutting, custom coloring, event styling, and most importantly, making guests feel at home! We pride ourselves on being an all inclusive, and welcoming environment.
Our community of Stylists operate as independent micro businesses. For hours, booking/availability, or more information please contact your desired stylist through one of their direct methods listed below:
Shannon Bucaro Pacenta
(Owner Of Salon Molecule|Colorist|Cutting)
*Only accepting new clients for appointments always booked for Tuesday/Thursday 12:00-3:00, no exceptions.
(Freelance Stylist/Event Styling/Colorist/Cutting/Barbering)